Handshake is a college recruiting platform used by more than 300,000 employers across the country.
Why Use Handshake
- Hundreds of jobs and internships for all majors
- See upcoming career fairs and events
- Request an appointment with Career Services staff
- Connect with employers who want to meet you
- Sign-up for on-campus interviews
- Get personalized job recommendations and customized feed
Complete Your Profile
Students who complete their Handshake profile are five times more likely to be messaged by employers. Upload your resume and make your profile public. Remember to add work experience and organizations, too.
Filter Your Search
Search by job title, employer, keyword or location. Find full-time jobs, part-time jobs, internships, or on-campus student employment.
What students are saying about Handshake
Search for "Handshake" on the App Store or Google Play.
Michigan Tech Success Story
Brittany Frost '17 found her full-time job as a product cost engineer with Nissan Motor Company through Handshake.
If you'd like help with your Handshake profile, schedule an appointment with a learning center coach or career advisor.